- INFLATE A TIRE IN SECONDS – For anyone wanting to get back on their ride as quickly as possible – perfect for those emergencies that require fast tire inflation. Simple to use and store, nothing short of essential for each ride. We do not ‘label’ our CO2 cartridges unlike some other brands to ensure the CO2 cartridge does not potentially get ‘stuck’ when being inserted into a CO2 inflator insulation sleeve.
- SMALL & COMPACT – Fits conveniently in a saddle bag, jersey pocket or backpack. Weighing only 2 ounces / 58 grams each, you will barely notice you’re carrying one as you ride. One important thing to remember with a CO2 inflator is that it’s only a get-home remedy for a puncture. As CO2 gas dissipates through an inner tube over time, you need to re-inflate your tire with air from a pump when you’re back home. As such if you’re touring or bike packing, one of our mini bike pumps is a great choice.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL BIKE TIRE CO2 INFLATORS with a ‘threaded’ connection. Designed specifically for all of PRO BIKE TOOL ‘high performance’ CO2 inflators, plus other leading brands with a ‘threaded connection’. Works with all inflators which have a 3/8”-24 TPI thread. CO2 canisters are RECYCLABLE and one-time use only.
- PERFECT FOR ROAD AND MOUNTAIN BIKE TIRES – 16 gram cartridge inflates a road tire to 100 psi and a MTB tire to approx. 40psi. NOTE: CO2 gas is ‘not’ food grade. As this cartridge dispenses its air, it rapidly cools and becomes COLD to the touch; care should be taken, protect your hands when dispensing air. IMPORTANT: For safety reasons – do NOT screw in and store a CO2 cartridge into an inflator head until needed for operation. Care & respect should be taken when using CO2 gas.
- PRO QUALITY – If you are after great quality and reliable CO2 canisters at an even better price, see what the Pro Bike Tool CO2 canisters can do for you. We are very proud of our superior quality CO2 cartridges which have been manufactured to the highest standards. Low quality CO2 cartridges are known to potentially have inconsistent quality threads and seals which can damage CO2 inflator heads and therefore ‘fail’ when most needed!