- ALARM CLOCK ON WHEELS: The best wake up call ever. Never be late. Clocky (Clockie) the only bedside alarm clock that will run away, hide, roll, wheel, beep, and jump (up to a 3 feet nightstand). He is cool, fun, annoying, unique, a bit crazy and guaranteed to get you up on time. Moves (on carpet or wood), shakes, runs, changes directions. You will get up to turn Clocky off! Battery operated (4 AAA Lithium batteries).
- LOUDEST ALARM FOR HEAVY SLEEPERS: Clocky is super loud. Part robot, part alarm clock- he sounds like R2D2. Obnoxious enough so you can’t sleep through. Hands down the best alarm clock for the deep sleeper.
- ABUSE THE SNOOZE? Know someone who does? I bet you even put the clock on the other side of the bedroom. Clocky is for kids, teens, adults- all use the gadget to get up on time. The perfect gift for the college student dorm, graduation, and back-to-school.
- EASY-TO-SET TIME OR SNOOZE: You can snooze one time (for 1-8 minutes), or turn off the snooze feature. Clocky, the digital mobile alarm clock, will light up in the dark and leap into action when it’s time to get up and you’ll chase it.
- ORIGINAL CLOCKY: This is the original Nanda Home Clocky. The real deal. Clocky’s inventor is the MIT alum who scored a record-breaking deal on Shark Tank. Featured on the Today Show, Ellen, Good Morning America, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, NBC, CNN, Fox, ABC, BBC.. everywhere! Counterfeits will not work. Never oversleep with the one and only Clocky.
This product has been removed from our side-by-side comparison because another product has replaced it. You can, at present, read our unique survey underneath, never again refreshing this product.
The Runaway Alarm Clock by No. 1 Brands and Nanda Home is an excellent choice if you experience difficulty getting yourself up in the mornings. This chill alarm clock falls your end table at your alarm time and moves away over your floor. As an alarm clock, it surrenders a few highlights like dual alarms and radio in return for a working and distinctive sort of alarm. This alarm clock runs on 4 AAA batteries that don’t come included with the unit. The battery opening is on the base of the Clocky and verified by a little screw. That way, you don’t need to stress over the batteries flying out or dislodging when it bounces off the end table. The Clocky is a standout amongst other alarm clocks if you like to hit the snooze button too often. It will just give you a chance to hit snooze once all things considered before running off your end table. The sound alarm is additionally loud, and the fluctuated tone implies you’re not liable to rest through it.