- Resilient Graf-Tite seat material protects tip seating areas from nicking to maintain positive seating. Requires less replacement than metal-to-metal seat designs. Compressible soft seats are practically indestructible and withstand extremely high temperatures, resulting in longer tip life.
- Three-tube construction keep gases separated, eliminating mixing tube burnout. Our thick-wall, high-capacity stainless steel tubes provide high gas flow and superior strength.
- Internal threads are protected from damage if the torch is dropped, eliminating costly torch repair, replacement or downtime.
- Double-tube handle, tube-within-a-tube design provides strength while reducing weight. Internal tube is silver brazed for extra protection, strength and leak resistance.
- After the first tightening with a wrench, only hand tightening is required to seat the tip, saving time when changing tips. Quick and easy tip changes encourage use of right tip for the job.