- At home on the trail, in the backyard kitchen, or at a tailgate, The standout design of the tri-tip rewrites what a utility blade can do.
- The Cleaver blade is not only eye-catching with it’s black oxide coating, but has two distinct functions: scraping and cutting.
- The machined aluminum handle scales provides an excellent grip, and a balanced contrast of color to the knife
- The multi-mount sheath can to be carried in two positions: tip down or horizontal SCOUT carry.
- A lanyard hole is integrated into the handle as an additional place to the secure the knife.