- 100 % SAFE AND GENTLE FOR YOUR BABY. Made from organic, natural & specially formulated ingredients for your baby’s sensitive skin.
- GIVE YOUR BABY THE CARE AND COMFORT HE/SHE DESERVES. Our fast acting formula soothes irritation, prevents itch and removes cradle cap permanently in just few days.
- MOISTURIZING ANTIBACTERIAL FORMULA. Our balm is fortified with vitamin E and essential oils to deeply nourish your baby’s delicate skin.
- THE ONLY BALM YOU’LL EVER NEED FOR YOUR BABY’S SKIN CONCERNS! Not only it prevents itch, it also helps relieve other skin concerns like diaper rash, psoriasis, eczema, dryness and hives.
- SO EFFECTIVE THAT IT EVEN WORKS ON ADULTS, TOO! Our customers are very happy with our formula that they even use it on their skin problems, too. Read our reviews!
Cradle cap is fun for nobody, least of all your baby. The good news? It won’t hang around forever, and rinsing baby’s scalp with a Cradle cap baby balm can help ease symptoms. Our miraculous blend of oils and vitamins is a natural treatment for Cradle Cap. Massage the cream into the baby’s scalp and leave for around 20 minutes. The oils will cooperate in moisturizing and loosening the flakes with conveying fundamental nutrients to the scalp. Tenderly brush loose chips and wash the baby’s hair as desired. Use lavender oil for skin to help diminish redness, smeared patches, and skin inflammation scarring. Lavender oil’s mitigating properties make it incredible for soothing and mending skin that is disturbed or blushed from the sun, insect bites, or microscopic organisms.
What is Cradle Cap Baby Balm?
Cradle cap baby balm is also known as crusta lacteal, honeycomb disease, milk crust, pityriasis, and puerile seborrhoeic dermatitis. It is not contagious, and not the slightest bit does it reflect how well the youngster is being thought. It is not satisfactory precisely what causes cradle cap baby balm. Cradle cap baby balm is similar to dandruff in some ways. At the point when cradle cap baby balm seems to show up on more established infants or youngsters, it is usually dandruff. Cradle cap baby balm is accepted to influence 10 percent of infants up to the ages of the multi-month, and the commonness peaks at 70 percent by three months old enough. In infants matured 1 to 2 years, the predominance is just 7 percent.
Your baby’s patches could look like yellow, crusty skin scales and flakes or dark red bumps (that look somewhat like newborn child skin break out, yet are smaller in size). And keeping in mind that some are mostly dry, others can show up sleek. Much of the time, cradle cap appears on the scalp, yet occasionally, these patches will spring up in spots like a baby’s eyebrow, the tip of the nose, eyelids, or even the diaper territory.