- NEW WAY TO PLAY CAPTURE THE FLAG!: Includes 25 light-up game pieces, 12+ hours of batteries, and 12 different ways to play!
- AGES 8+ WITH 4-20 PLAYERS: All ages can play together — kids, teens & adults will enjoy this awesome icebreaker and game that develops teamwork, social skills, and strategy! Instructions for game variations included.
- EXCITING NIGHTTIME ACTIVITY: put the phones, tablets, and computers aside. Exercise becomes part of the fun as players run, hide and chase each other to win.
- PLAYABLE ANYWHERE WITH SPACE TO RUN: a unique group game for schools (inside a gym with the lights off), youth organizations, leadership retreats, corporate retreats, sleepaway camps, summer camps, family reunions, sports teams and more
- COOL GIFT IDEA: An exciting alternative to laser tag, flashlight tag, light-up LED balls, lawn games, even airsoft or paintball
I know this isn’t Laser Tag; however, I suppose this falls into the meta-category of “wholesome family fun that does not involve sitting before a screen.”
Capture the Flag Redux (articulated Re-Do – I was articulating it “re-ducks” for longer than I ought to have) is a cutting edge take on the prominent game we as a whole used to play at day camp or church withdraws, that involves collaboration, technique, and above all PHYSICAL ACTIVITY! Hm..sounds like a game. However, what sports make you sense that you’re a piece of military activity without the danger of getting your cerebrums extinguished??
Aces of Capture the Flag Redux:
Well, most importantly, the lights. Can any anyone explain why everything played in obscurity is a lot more fun? Also, the more youthful ones (not very youthful!) can get in on the activity without the guardians stressing so much since everybody is unmistakably visible with the armlets on.
Another PRO is that for guardians who don’t care for their youngsters playing with weapons of any sort (NOT ME, clearly), CTF is the nearest thing to understand that pseudo-military cooperation to feel and enthusiasm, without utilizing toy firearms.
For those guardians who don’t have similar concerns, the lights do miracles to zest up your standard laser tag involvement — sort of like Cosmic Bowling.
Cons of Capture the Flag Redux:
As other individuals who’ve obtained the item have remarked, now and then in the warmth of the game, an armlet may break. Frankly, they are a bit on the unstable side. In any case, I can bear witness to the excellent client administration of this organization. They sent us new ones, no inquiries posed. That is to say, in a perfect world, the stuff wouldn’t break, in the first place, yet it’s great to know the organization knows the common issues of their item and react to problems right away.
Get Out and Get GLOWING!
Remember when you were a kid, racing off with your friends to go outside and play? At Starlux Games, we strive to inspire today’s childhood to do likewise!
We’ve been highlighted by publications going from Buzzfeed to The Today Show. Our awards incorporate “Open-air Game of the Year” from Creative Child, “Best Toys and Games” from Boys Life and others.
Be that as it may, the main thing to us is YOU: would we say we are inspiring you, your friends and family to have an excellent time accomplishing something dynamic together? We trust so!
Catch the Flag Redux is a blast for the two kids and adults
I wholeheartedly suggest this item. There is tons of replayability because of the numerous game variations. You won’t lament this purchase. You and your kids will make a ton of extraordinary memories playing this game. For much progressively fun, you can add laser tag to the blend, yet it’s remarkable as a standalone item, as well.