The Telluride is an all-new model and Kia’s largest SUV ever. This mid-size, three-row utility is a sibling to the Hyundai Palisade and competes against the Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot, and many others.
- Luxury-level content comes at a mainstream price.
- Room for the whole gang, thanks in part to a third-row bench with seatbelts for three.
- Long list of standard active-safety features.
- With the V6 as its sole engine choice, gas mileage is no better than expected for a big SUV.
- Many of the neat features are reserved for the top-spec SX trim level.
- Buyers hoping for a sporty version are left wanting.
Since its debut less than a year ago, the Kia Telluride has been showered with praise from the automotive press. Its awards include North American SUV of the Year, Motor Trend SUV of the Year, and Car and Driver‘s 10 Best. That’s quite an entrance for a three-row family crossover, and with it the Telluride pretty much demands a closer look.